Aglow's 2020 U.S. National Conference will be held in Greensboro, North Carolina on September 24 - 27. Stay tuned for more details.
Registration for the 2019 Israel Convocation is now open...
I was glad when they said unto me, 'Let us go into the house of the Lord.' Our feet have been standing within your gates, O Jerusalem! Psalm 122
Aglow will be standing within the gates of Jerusalem for our 2019 Jerusalem Convocation!
- Dates: September 8-17, 2019 (convocation and 6-day tour.)
- Theme: A Right Time for Israel.
- Speakers: Asher Intrater, Revive Israel, Dan Juster, Restoration from Zion.
- Hotel: Dan Jerusalem Hotel, Mount Scopus.
- Registration opens: December 3, 2018 (online registration only)
Much interest is being expressed for this eventful time, as well as inquiries regarding the cost of the convocation and optional tour.
While we are still in process of planning, we want to give you our best estimates of the cost so you can begin to save and plan.
Jane said, I truly believe that this is what the Lord has indicated for Aglow in 2019. I see our relationship with Jewish believers connected to our Kingdom mandate, with Jerusalem as the center of all – the ultimate seat of His Government.
Convocation Space is Limited
We have room for 850. IF needed we will open an overflow room that will seat 150. First come, first served.
MAKE SURE TO HAVE A VISA. If needed, have it BEFORE BEGINNING REGISTRATION PROCESS.
(estimates - subject to change)
Registration for convocation and optional 6-day tour is a four-part process accessed through Aglow.org:
- ALL participants register for Convocation with Aglow: $250
- ALL register with Gate 1: $300 (non-refundable; applied to cost of package.)
- ALL select a package with Gate 1:
Land Only Packages:
- Dan Jerusalem, Gai Beach, Panorama Tel Aviv: $2,619 double occupancy, add $1020 for single occupant.
- Ramada, Gai Beach, Herods Herzliya: $2,529 double occupancy, add $900 for single occupant.
- Royal Wing/Pima Park, Sea of Galilee, BY14 (Tel Aviv): $2,299 double occupancy, add $780 for single occupant.
Land and Air:
- Dan Jerusalem, Gai Beach, Panorama Tel Aviv - $4,169 double, single add $1020.
- Ramada, Gai Beach, Herods Herzliya - $4,079 double, single add $900.
- Royal, Sea of Galilee, BY14 (Tel Aviv) - $3849 double, single add $780.
- Prices include all nights in hotels selected with breakfast and dinner, and busing from hotels to convocation hotel and all tour sites.
- Select optional afternoon tours with Gate 1 (No prices currently available.)
- Revive Israel/Yad HaShmonah
- King of Kings Prayer Tower
- Glory of Zion Jerusalem Ministry Center
NOTE: The 6-day tour is optional. Registration for the Convocation only is $250 plus the cost of hotel nights at one of the hotels listed above.
(Prices for Convocation ONLY range from $850 - $970 plus airfare, plus optional afternoon tours; and includes registration to Aglow of $250 and registration to Gate 1 of $300. The $300 applies to the cost of room charges.)
Because we have intentionally chosen to go to Jerusalem in September, which is peak season, costs are higher than the rest of the year. Here are some ways to cut your costs:
- Pay by cash or check and save 5%.
- Gather 9 friends who book and pay for both the convocation and tour and receive one free convocation hotel and tour package. $250 for Convocation still required for the free pkg. (9 paid and 1 free requires all to be housed in the same hotel.
Not able to attend in person? webcasting will be available in English, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Korean. Cost: $250. Register Today!